For a website to sustain success and serve the purpose, it is essential to keep content up to date. The ongoing process updating content/information on the website will keep users interested and encourage frequent site usage. We understand that this is too costly to have an in-house resources or a full-time staff dedicated to maintain the website.
To solve these problems we offer 2 comprehensive website maintenance packages:
1. MONTHLY (RETAINER) – Web Site Maintenance
From USD150 / Month
- Priority service, shorter Turn Around (1-2 Business Days)
- Monthly updates – Max 4 time updates per month, up to 2 man hours per updates – To update or create new HTML web pages as requested
- Add seasonal graphics and greetings to existing pages
- Image scanning, optimization and adding/replacement images to web sites
- Phone / E-mail Consultations and Support
- Min. 6 Month Contract
2. PREPAID (HOURLY CREDIT) – Web Site Maintenance
From USD50 / 10 Man-hours
- Client need to pay upfront; No expiry date for the credits
- Each time updates will be record, and client will be inform number of remaining Hour/Credit with us.
- Only valid for website content updates only, except programming and new website design / layout
- Limited to HTML and CMS website only
What we can do for 1 Man-hour
- creation of 1 new web pages, or
- update more than 2 pages, or
- creations of 1 new static banner, or
- creations of 1 flash banner, may require 2 man hours
Get following FREE Service (one time) before we start maintaining your site.
- Review of the web site and make recommendations.
- Validation of existing links and updating.
- Check & Repair E-mail Forms. (one form only)
- Others services like Hosting / E-mail address changes (if required).
How it works?
- Sign-up our maintenance services, an Annual Site Maintenance Contract.
- We will backup your site – you should not have to worry if the server crashes.
- Just let us know your website hosting detail with Updating instructions should be forwarded to us via e-mail, snail mail or courier service.